About the Job
Whitney Academy Inc., a unique, Joint Commission accredited, residential treatment center, serving adolescent boys with cognitive delays, psychiatric diagnoses and behavior problems. We are currently accepting applications for our intensive treatment program.
Residential Counselor 2nd Shift (Full Time)
- Function as a Healthy Role-Model
- Participation in Student Therapy Groups
- Participation in Recreational Activities
- Promote Appropriate Social Interactions
- Life Skills Development
- Assistance in Community Integration
- Behavior Management
- Model Elements of a Healthful Living
- 1 to 2 Staff to Student Ratios
- All Awake Positions
Candidates must be mature, posses a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid drivers license. RMV, CORI and DSS checks are required. Salary up to $28,600; commensurate with degree and experience in a related field.
- Annual Merit Increases
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Weeks Per Year to Start
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fully Paid Medical and Dental
- Fully Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Tuition Assistance after One Year of Employment
Interested parties please Email, Mail or Fax resumes to:
The Whitney Academy, Inc.
P.O. Box 619
East Freetown, MA 02717
Fax: 1(508) 763-0212
Call: 1(508) 763-2202 Ext.329
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Post ID: 47596478 southcoast