Truck Driver - Dedicated Home Weekly - $10k BONUS - Earn $7500 1st Month - US Xpress (Bridgewater,
Relocate to Chicago or Joliet, Illinois - No Experience Necessary - New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
NEW Relocation Opportunity for a great dedicated account with up to $10,000 in bonuses - PLUS GET HOME WEEKLY! And, with this opportunity you'll have consistent freight and a predictable work schedule. You can relocate to Chicago or Joliet, Ilinois. Also hiring students - CDL A drivers with no experience welcome. Call now and get started right away.
Not Interested in relocating? Experienced drivers can receive a $10,000 Sign On Bonus for driving OTR. Join our team of Elite OTR Drivers - LIMITED TIME ONLY. Want even more money? Our Driver Trainers can earn up to $110,000 a year.
Call for more details or Apply Now! Limited positions available, call or apply today!
- Home Weekly
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Relocation Available
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Also hiring students - CDL A with no experience
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- OTR available in specific locations - Ask recruiter for details.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving, company truck driver, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 56489687 southcoast