Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a ProductDirector,GlobalStrategicMarketingâArthroscopyEquipmentSolutions located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopaedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
The Product Director, Global Strategic Marketing - Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions will be responsible for the global marketing strategy, new product pipeline development, and launch activities for one of Mitek Sports Medicineâs largest surgical device brands/platforms, VAPRÂ® radio frequency electro-cautery surgical solutions.
The VAPRÂ® platform is part of a complete set of capital equipment and corresponding surgical consumables offerings from Mitek Sports Medicine including the PUREVUEâ¢ and OLIVEÂ® endoscopic visualization systems, FMSÂ® fluid management systems, and FMSÂ® tissue debridement systems, addressing nearly half of the total sports medicine surgical market. This position will report to the Group Product Director, Global Strategic Marketing â Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the owner of the VAPRÂ® radio frequency global platform strategy and product/platform lifecycle to support business goals; provide input into the total Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions platform global strategy.
- Partner closely with Mitek Sports Medicineâs R&D and cross-functional development teams on a day to day basis to provide Marketing direction regarding user needs and regional requirements for identified new products, and throughout the product development process.
- Support Business Development efforts through prioritization of focus areas/insights, collaborative identification of - and Marketing evaluation of - potential external innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate with regional Commercial Marketing leads, digital/channel Marketing colleagues, and external agencies to develop and roll-out global launch support materials for use by regional Marketing teams.
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the platform using a range of market research techniques including Voice of Customer interviews and ongoing engagement, Jobs Outcomes Constraints (JOC) research, Ethnography research, surveys, literature reviews, attendance and engagement in industry related conferences, competitive analysis, etc.
- Serve as a leading information source for the company on the arthroscopic electro-surgical market/segment size and attractiveness, competitive benchmark information, clinical trends, healthcare economic trends, and the related implications.
- Build and maintain business case analysis for individual projects and the platform portfolio overall to support appropriate resource allocation levels and ensure platform is well positioned to meet growth targets.
- Assist program managers and engineers in soliciting stakeholder feedback throughout the idea exploration and product development process.
- A minimum of a Bachelors' degree is required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of total business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Product/Business Development, R&D, Management Consulting or a combination thereof is required.
- A minimum of 2 yearsâ experience in Marketing is preferred.
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, healthcare industry and/or biomedical sciences experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing and presenting business strategies is required.
- Previous portfolio/strategy management experience is required.
- Financial modeling and forecasting experience is preferred.
- Experience creating awareness and consideration generating marketing assets preferred, including but not limited to advertising, PR, digital and social media, product marketing assets, tradeshow support tactics, etc.
- Successful agency collaboration in the creation of marketing collateral a plus.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) and/or Job Outcomes Constraints (JOC) techniques and the ability to translate them into insights and user requirements is preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills with the ability to successfully lead & deliver on multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation abilities and develop effective working relationships with business partners and external customers is required.
- Global marketing experience preferred.
- The ability to work with cadavers and within an Operating Room setting is required.
- This position is located in Raynham, MA and will require up to 20% domestic and international travel including some overnights & weekends.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4211171108&lang=en
• Post ID: 54113232 southcoast