Now Hiring Military Veterans w/ CMV Experience - Massachusetts - Capital Driver Leasing (Fall River,
Call us today to learn how to transfer military experience to a civilian Class A license!
CDL Military Skills Test Waiver Policy:
The waiver will only be considered if the applicant meets the following criteria:
(a) During the two-year period immediately prior to applying for a CDL, he/she:
(1) Has not had more than one license (except for a military license);
(2) Has not had any license suspended, revoked, or cancelled;
(3) Has not had any convictions for any type of motor vehicle for the disqualifying offenses contained in 49 CFR 383.51(b);
(4) Has not had more than one conviction for any type of motor vehicle for serious traffic violations contained in 49 CFR 383.51(c); and
(5) Has not had had any conviction for a violation of military, State or local law relating to motor vehicle traffic control (other than a parking violation) arising in connection with any traffic accident, and has no record of an accident in which he/she was at fault; and
(b) Is regularly employed or was regularly employed within the last one year in a military position requiring operation of a CMV; and
(c) Was exempted from the CDL requirements in 49 CFR 383.3(c); and
(d) Was operating a vehicle representative of the CMV the driver applicant operates or expects to operate, for at least the 2 years immediately preceding discharge from the military.
Come work for a company that values you! At Capital Driver Leasing, we understand that a driver is what fuels the company. Without good drivers we don't have a company. If you're looking for a dynamic career that offers flexibility and great pay come join a fast-growing, highly respected company, apply today.
What We Are Looking For:
- Drivers who are looking to get paid what they deserve!
- Drivers who are tired of chasing mileage and stop pay!
- Drivers who are not afraid of variety!
- Drivers who want to be home with their families regularly!
- Drivers who want to be able to communicate with a company who understands the daily struggle drivers go through!
- No forced dispatch!
- Capital Driver Management are drivers also, we get it!
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
Driver - Benefits/Compensation:
- Make Up To $22/Hour
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No OTR, drivers are on runs they can turn in a shift
- Overtime paid after 40hrs
- Knowledgeable dispatch team & great culture!
Associated topics: department of defense, department of homeland security, geospatial intelligence, multiple launch rocket system, petty officer, sensor, threat, top secret, ts required, weapon
• Post ID: 56484282 southcoast