What you’ll be doing...
The role of the Account Manager in Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is to develop and grow the business and sales relationships with identified mid-range VPS customers. This individual will represent and sell the full portfolio of Verizon Partner Solutions Products, services and positioning/strategy to certain VPS partners. Sales focus is on strategic solution-based sales to meet/exceed all business revenue and CV sales targets at the customer module level. The Account Manager position is a mid-level sales role for a professional sales person who has core selling and business skills and is looking to grow and advance in the sales role.
- Responsible of advancing the Verizon partnership and grow the overall and strategic revenue of the assigned account module of to a minimum of monthly sales MRS requirements.
- Position and sell the full suite of VZB, VZT and fXO services including Ethernet, IP, PIP, VOIP, SCI, Colocation, Security, Professional Services, Mobility, FTTI and legacy TDM services such as Special Access and Sonet/MPL services.
- Build higher level relationships in assigned customers in an effort to execute their global strategic plans to ensure account success via sales growth and optimum partner satisfaction.
- Negotiate customer contracts collaborating with internal cross functional partners from Product Line Management, Offer Management and Financial Management teams in order to achieve revenue growth and retention.
- Expand market awareness of our clients through involvement in trade and commercial organizations as well as remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes in the telecommunications industry through attendance of training, seminars and trade journals.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in account development and leadership.
Even better if you have:
- An advanced sales, business or marketing degree.
- Sold network and data center solutions like advanced Ethernet network solutions selling, IP, security and partner resale solutions and voice and VOIP offerings.
- The drive to exceed challenging sales targets.
- Experience developing large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2453366-account-manager-verizon-partner-solutions
• Post ID: 55855572 southcoast