Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name:MITCHELL, KETURAH
MARKETING COORDINATOR Join the company ranked the Best of the Best 2017 Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and a desire to help consumers find exactly the right product or service to suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for our company.
We are a successful startup with room to grow and we are looking for a self-starting Marketing Coordinator to oversee promotional events and improve client retention.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Couto Construction is seeking a highly motivated, proactive marketing professional to join our powerhouse team.
As a vital member of our team, the ideal candidate will possess, ingenuity, innovative thinking and creativity.
We are looking for an individual who has strong verbal communication skills and writing capabilities.
The marketing coordinator will provide the following:
- Overall marketing support to the Business Development/Marketing team by creating presentations, correspondence,and marketing materials
- Maintain & edit project photographs
- Design of various marketing meterials
- Act as a public relations representative as needed
- Provide & support in organization of tradeshows, events and outreach efforts
- Assist in content writing of blogs, press releases and other special interest writing - Prepare PowerPoint presentations, video stories,and graphic design layouts.
- Provide comparative marketing research -Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
-Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
-Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
-Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: New Bedford, MA, South Coast
• Post ID: 51924952 southcoast