Horner Millwork Corp. • Somerset, MA
1255 Grand Army of the Republic Highway
Somerset, MA 02726
Human Resources VP
Full-Time | Experience - At least 2 year(s) | Degree - 4 Year Degree | Competitive compensation and benefits package | Construction, Manufacturing, Sales - Marketing | Marketing
North Atlantic Corp is seeking to hire a full time Marketing Manager reporting to the VP Marketing.
Manage the activities of Marketing in promoting the company's products and services to obtain profitable sales. Responsibilities include branding, advertising, trade shows, media relations, web site development and strategy, e-marketing programs, sales lead generation, sales forecasting/ reporting and customer programs.
- Oversee marketing team ensuring that everyone is following department and company goals as well as the marketing plan. Review details of work weekly in meetings.
- Coordinate and appraise activities of marketing staff's performance by comparing actual observed behavior and performance to pre-established standards and objectives using direct observation and company performance appraisal forms.
- Assist with hiring of applicants for marketing jobs in the department using applicant's resumes, testing, effective interviewing techniques, job description and the company personnel policies.
- Respond to suggestions for improvements from employees and customers using effective leadership and communication skills.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy in conjunction with traditional marketing efforts.
- Manage the Marketing team that executes the marketing plan through direct mail, email, web, and digital marketing channels.
- Websites including SEO/SEM
- Trade Shows
- Social media / blog sites
- Brand design and development
- Customer events
- Price catalogs
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM with overtime as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years business experience in Marketing for an organization
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, understanding of Wordpress (CMS)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Millwork industry experience a plus; understanding the product and channels of distribution are crucial to the execution of the marketing plan.
- Solid organizational and time management skills with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication skills as candidate will interact with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must display honesty, integrity, dependability, flexibility, objectivity, ethics and professionalism.
Join a Company In Business For Over 50 Years
The North Atlantic Corp (NAC) family of companies are known as New England's leading suppliers of windows, doors, kitchens, stairs and related millwork products. Much of the corporation's continued growth has come through expansion, acquisitions and custom manufacturing capabilities.
Today, we employ approximately 430+ employees throughout all our companies. We offer a competitive pay and a generous benefit package with vacation, sick time, health, dental, long term disability insurance, life, 401k, education allowances and more. We are a historically profitable organization.
Our corporate location is in Somerset, MA where we also have a manufacturing facility. Our other companies are located throughout New England (MA: Watertown, Southboro, Pembroke, Haverhill and Fall River. Rocky Hill, CT and Albany, NY).
We are proud of our company and the fine products we manufacture and sell. Our customers have learned to depend on us for consistent high quality as well as fast and friendly service. We believe that the future will continue to be exciting for those of us in the shelter industry. We continue to seek highly motivated and service oriented individuals to be a part of our team.
Proud to be a drug free workplace.
Qualified applicants apply to: HR@northatlanticcorp.com
• Post ID: 54898442 southcoast