What you’ll be doing...
The role of the Sales Manager in Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is to lead a team of sales representatives to develop and grow the business and sales relationships with key named growth VPS customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team that represents and sells the full portfolio of Verizon Partner Solutions Products, services and positioning/strategy to key VPS partners.
- Responsibilities include leading, coaching and managing a team positioning and selling the full suite of VZB, VZT and fXO services including Ethernet, IP, PIP, VOIP, SCI, Colocation, Security, Professional Services, Mobility, FTTI and legacy TDM services such as Special Access and Sonet/MPL services.
- Sales leadership focus is on strategic solution-based sales to meet/exceed all business revenue and CV sales targets at the team module level.
- Sales Manager has the responsibility of leading and directing a sales team to advance the Verizon partnership and grow the overall and strategic revenue of the assigned module to a minimum of monthly sales MRS requirements
- Sales Manager is responsible for meeting/exceeding the in year CV requirement with a focus on Strategic sales.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for building C-Level relationships in assigned customers in an effort to execute their global strategic plans to ensure account success via sales growth and optimum partner satisfaction.
- The Sales Manager works with the sales representative to negotiates customer contracts collaborating with internal cross functional partners from Product Line Management, Offer Management and Financial Management teams in order to achieve revenue growth and retention.
- Responsibilities also include expanding the market awareness of our clients through involvement in trade and commercial organizations as well as remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes in the telecommunications industry through attendance of training, seminars and trade journals.
- Additional activities include sales metric reporting, Voice of the Customer feedback, Marketing collaborations, internal sales presentations to leadership team and participation in cross functional internal projects and ongoing sales development and training requirements.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience in account development and leadership.
Even better if you have:
- An advanced sales, business or marketing degree
- Sold network and data center solutions like advanced Ethernet network solutions selling, IP, security and partner resale solutions and voice and VOIP offerings.
- The drive to exceed challenging sales targets.
- Developed large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2439975-sales-manager-verizon-partner-solutions
• Post ID: 55415442 southcoast